There’s still three weeks left to go through your photos and decide which may be good entries to send in (theme is ‘Seasons’) as well as a few weekends to go round the Pond and capture that special picture!
Why not give it a go?
Details of this year’s competition are (see here for last year’s results):
- Entry is open to all amateur photographers
- No entry fee
- All entries must be received by 8th January 2017
- “Photographer of the Year” will receive the annually awarded Rose Bowl donated by Fleet Photographic
- All photographs must have been taken at Fleet Pond Nature Reserve (however please note that the taking of photographs using drones or aerial cameras is prohibited)
- Up to 4 photographs per person
- All photographs may be used by FPS for any purpose it chooses
Please send photos by email to photocomp@
All photographs received will be acknowledged and the winners will be announced at the FPS AGM in February 2017.
The above competition details are also available on the Society’s website together with pictures of winning and commended photos from previous years.