With the change in light and colours, why not take your camera with you on your next walk around the Pond and, if you get inspired, consider entering this year’s photographic competition?
The FPS Photographic Competition for 2016 has the theme, ‘Seasons’. This should give you lots of flexibility!
Regarding the competition, please note that:
- Entry is open to all amateur photographers
- No entry fee
- All entries must be received by 8th January 2017
- “Photographer of the Year” will receive the annually awarded Rose Bowl donated by Fleet Photographic
- All photographs must have been taken at Fleet Pond Nature Reserve (however please note that the taking of photographs using drones or aerial cameras is prohibited)
- Up to 4 photographs per person
- All photographs may be used by FPS for any purpose it chooses
Please send photos by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All photographs received will be acknowledged and the winners will be announced at the FPS AGM in February 2017.
The above competition details are also available on the Society’s website together with pictures of winning and commended photos from previous years.