Fleet Pond Society (FPS) will be having it’s AGM this Saturday, 20th February 2016.
It will be held in St. Philip & St James Church Hall, Kings Rd, Fleet and will start at 7:15 pm. There is free car parking to the rear of the church hall (accessed down the drive to the right of the church accessed from Kings Road).
All members of the public are welcome to attend, not just members of FPS.
Why attend? Items of interest include:
- An overview of the impact that FPS makes to the upkeep of the Pond and it’s contribution to the local community
- An opportunity to question the Committee on any matters that may concern you
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- The results of the popular FPS Photographic Competition
- A raffle (in case you’re feeling lucky!)
There will also be an opportunity for refreshments.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Details of the meeting can be found below.