There are lots of exciting activities planned for the Fleet Pond Wildlife Day on Sunday 26th May. This is a free event and is open from 10am till 2pm, so drop in anytime!
Fun things to do will include:
- learning about the amazing wildlife on a guided walk
- running around and getting messy with games and crafts
- take a look through telescopes at the Tern island
- try your hand at pond dipping with the Fleet Pond Society
- watch the fantastic art of chainsaw carving
- or sit and have a cup of tea and cake with the Odiham Scouts
In addition, there will be lots of stalls with interesting things to see and do, so why not pop in and try something new?
Find us at Boathouse Corner, which will be signposted from the Main Fleet Pond Car Park and Fleet Train Station.